Tuesday Night Online Tapping Group
3 Tuesdays a Month
7pm Atlantic / 6:00pm Eastern
The Power of EFT Group Tapping
For the past 8 years I have run an “EFT Tapping” group on Tuesday nights. We have met in community centres, in my home and in my office. We still meet once a month at a local community centre. I am excited to now offer EFT Tuesday Night Tapping Group online!
Your first Group attendance is FREE!
- Ideas come forward from others that show you issues you may not even know you have
- “Borrowing benefits” (means relating to someone else) we work on someone else’s issues and you clear up your own stuff
- Tired at the end of the day equals energized at the end of group
- Group reinforces your daily “Tapping” practice which leads to more peace and calm
- It is a very inexpensive way to be guided through your issues.
YOUR FIRST MEETING IS FREE so you can get a sense of what we are all about and you can see if this is something that is right for you.
Here’s what happens in group
- First off, no one is singled out to share their story. Having said that, we need volunteers to bring……….stories…….. (of what’s bothering you, what you desire to change in your life)…….. forward.
- As your story comes out, I ask a bunch of questions which gives us “the Tapping language”. We use “the Tapping language” to “Tap” for relief of the problem.
- The entire group is encouraged to find a related issue of their own to focus on as we “Tap” (this is called “Borrowing Benefits”).
- In addition to “the Tapping language” I use my intuition, my connection to Universal love, to insert ideas of love, allowing, release, forgiveness, compassion, gratitude etc in order to replace the feelings of “what’s wrong”.
- After a round of “Tapping” everyone who wishes to share, including the original volunteer, is asked about how they felt, ideas they may have had or memories that just showed up. We then identify the intensity of the remaining feelings and continue “Tapping” until the subject is finished or I get a sense that it is time to move on.
- Once finished with a topic we take more ideas from another volunteer until the meeting is over.
- We also discuss Spiritual, social, nutritional and emotional issues in general.
- No one is judged or criticized, everyone is loved, all ideas are possible and all agree to keep information confidential.
New groups will be forming centered around specific issues. Weight loss, procrastination, setting boundaries, stress, anxiety, and abundance are some examples for potential groups. Your feedback is essential here.
Group “Tapping” is powerful and is the best way I know of to help a lot of people in a short amount of time for a very reasonable investment.
We do not meet on the third Tuesday of every month as I host a local group at a community center in Dartmouth on that evening. All are welcome to join us if you live in the area.
If this will be your first time, we ask you to come on 15 minutes early to help adjust any video or audio problems.
We have a limited number of seats available so first come first served.
I look forward to you joining us!
Please complete the form below and will send you instructions on how to participate and the link you will need to access the Group on our next Tuesday!
There are some requirements:
- You must have a high speed internet connection
- You must have headphones or ear buds
- You must have a webcam and mic I see them all the time at the Thrift store or Value Village for less than $10. Mics are usually built in to webcams and they all plug in to a USB port. Don’t be intimidated I will help you get set up.
- You must agree to turn off your phones and remove children and pets from your space; keeping distractions to a minimum
- When you join us you agree to be respectful, non judgmental and hold confidential all information that is shared within the group
- No one will be required to speak but volunteers will be necessary to provide the group with issues to work on
- If you feel the urge to make a statement to a volunteer, who is working on an issue, please find a way to turn it in to a question.
I look forward to meeting you on Tuesday evening.
Complete the form below and we will send you the instructions on how to participate.